Traveling and gaming don't always mix well together. If you play Destiny, you probably know that Wednesday is Arms Day. In the past when I was traveling, I would typically have to wait until I got home or how someone on Reddit posted some details about a package I haven't redeemed yet. I finally found a way to look at my Arms Day packages without having to log into my gaming console. 1
Here's how to look at your Arms Day packages:
- Open Bungie.net and sign in using your PSN or XBL account.
- Click on your account and select
- This will open your Destiny account and show any characters you have created that are is associated with your PSN or XBL account.
- Click on the character that has the open Arms Day order package.
- In the upper left, click on the 'My Legend' menu item and select Vendors. This will start to feel very similar if you've ever used the Destiny companion app.
- Just like in the Destiny app, you start with Eververse Trading Company. Click on 'Tower' in the middle of the screen to see all of the Tower vendors.
- On the left side of the screen you'll see a list of the Tower vendors. Just scroll down and click on Gunsmith.
- After you click on Gunsmith, you'll see a screen of the items Banshee-44 has for sale. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you'll see any Arms Days packages that haven't been redeemed.
- Click on a package once to get a summary of the weapon and perks on the package.
- Click on the package again and you get a pop up box that shows a detail of the perks rolled for the package.
So now you can check the perk rolls on your Arms Day packages with out having to log onto your console.
PSN: MyGeekDaddy ↩